Saturday, March 10, 2012

Introduction!

Post #2.... So I figured I should introduce myself a little bit.

First off #2 is my favorite number and was my number in college for baseball for three years. I attended St. Mary's College of Maryland, the most awesome/beautiful college ever, and graduated in May 2011 with a degree is Biochemistry.
St. Mary's College of Maryland

Fishing, Kayak Fishing, Sailing, and Boating are defnitely my favorite hobbies.

I have gotten a very awesome opportunity this year to become a Hobie Fishing Team Local Member. Hobie and my local dealer Backyard Boats are awesome companies! I am able to help out at boat shows and demos sharing my knowledge and passion for kayak fishing to unfamiliar newbies as well as many longtime kayakers.

As the Sponsor Coordinator for Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc I am able to meet and talk to a lot of different people affiliated with the kayak fishing and outdoor sports world. It's great meeting new people as well as recruiting great companies willing to help our effort to raise money for our charities, Make-A-Wish Foundation and Coastal Conservation Association of MD and put on a fun and exciting kayak fishing tournament.

I also enjoy taking part in a number of other tournaments put on all over the east coast including, TKAA, Jamaica Bay Tournament, and others.

Hope to see some of you on the water and at our tournament this coming September 7-9!

~MB

No comments:

Post a Comment