This year is sure to be an exciting year for myself and The Hobie Life Blog not only in the fishing world but in normal everyday life as well.
Unfortunately, I will probably lose a little time on the water this year, but in the end it will surely be a positive. Starting the end of January I will begin the 1st of four semesters of Nursing School. I've already completed 4 years of college with a Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry and then a year of pre-requisites for the RN program so I sure am ready to get this show on the road, so after 2 years I can be finished with school for a little while and focus more on my career and of course fishing.
So my goals for 2013 are as follows:
1. First and Foremost, pass both semesters of the RN program with flying colors.
2. Fish with my family more; Mom, Dad, and Elaina.
3. Successfully launch my Mid-Atlantic Kayak Fishing Series and I'm gonna try my best to win it too.
4. Reach the 100 participant level for the CBKA Tournament I help direct.
5. Fish as much as I can, getting out fishing helps me relieve the stress from school and work in the end helping me perform better.
6. New Species and Big Fish Citations..... Any Type, Any Where
7. Be a good teammate for Kayak Wars and also I would like to place in all the tournaments I fish in.
Finally, I would like to thank all my sponsors for their continued support this coming year in 2013. I will be representing your guys hard this year and I'm very proud to be apart of your teams.
I wish all of you a great 2013 and hopefully you can fulfill all your goals as well.