1. I moved into a new townhouse in Annapolis..
2. I can now store my kayak at my house
3. The CBKA tournament is less than 2 weeks away, so I have been working hard to make sure everything goes super smoothly!!
4. The CBKA Tournament is already up to 60 registrants just about doubling last years attendance!!
5. I've got some cool reviews coming up here in the next month or two!!
6. I'm getting super siked to fish our CBKA tournament and the TKAA Tournament this September!!
Also, while I've been gone I was fortunate to be able to fish offshore one day and in a Flounder tournament in Ocean City, MD with my good friend Capt. Luke Thatcher. He is currently in 2nd place for the Captain of the Year for the MSSA.
We happened to finish 2nd in the tournament with a 4.85 lb flounder caught by our teammate Dave Tolbert, who works at All Tackle, so congratulate him the next time you stop in at the Annapolis Shop. It was a miserable day for fishing with rain and thunderstorms all day, but we persevered with a prize winning fish 1 hour before the weigh-in. Next year I plan to fish this tournament in my kayak!!
We also found a sulfur slick so we decided to troll 2 rods with cedar plug presentations to see if anything was around. We ended up hooking up with two False Albacore, which was a new species for me so I was pretty pumped.
I got to keep the flounder and sea bass fillets and my roommate and I ate very well upon my arrival back from Ocean City. Fish Tacos galore!!
I look forward to seeing everyone at the tournament on September 7th and 8th!!!