Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reviews on Reviews on Reviews

Be on the lookout for a lot of product reviews this year!!! I just got a big box of awesomeness from AFTCO with lots of different fishing apparel that I will be wearing and reviewing throughout the year!! Also, I'm proud to announce I am now an Aftco Pro Staff Member. Thank you to everyone at AFTCO I look forward to promoting and representing your products.

Be on the lookout for a small giveaway in the near future!!



 
I will also be reviewing all of my Overboard Fishing Rod models. You can purchase the full line of the Overboard Rods at Settles Bridge Supply House or if your local you can check out a few of the models first hand at All Tackle in Annapolis, MD.
 
Most of the reviews will probably come this summer when I have some more free time from Nursing School Studying and Clinicals, but I'm sure I'll sneak a few in before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment