Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kayak Angler's Choice Awards

I'm sharing this post from a blog I follow called Fish Tattoo....


Kayak angling is a rapidly growing sport. But you already know that. Now it the time to make you selection and nominate those who you think help to promote the sport in a proper maner. Please follow the link for the Kayak Angler's Choice Awards Nomination - 2012, and nominate those who you think are doing good things in our sport. The awards are presented by KayakFishingRadio and YakAngler.

By the way, at the end there is a section to add a "Category." I did submit adding a Kayak Angling Blog category (I did not nominate Fish Tattoo as the blog of the year or myself for anything, don't worry.) I think there are several great Kayak Angling Blogs and more are popping up all the time. I think this is a category that should be submitted. You should do it too. Unless you consider it part of the Journal/Magazine category, then enter your favorite blog there.

Here is the link again: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012choice

So get out and vote!! Show some love for Snaggedline.com/Maryland Kayak Fishing.... the fastest growing forum around!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Just to give you a little update. They have now added kayak fishing blog/blogger of the year to the awards nomination list. Be sure to go back and vote for your favorite!

    ReplyDelete